Lessons Learned in Digital Advertising
While advertising has evolved tremendously with the advent of new digital technologies, its goal today is much the same as it has always been—to elicit feelings, emotions, perceptions and actions that ultimately increase sales and build brand loyalty. Finding ways to do this in the most efficient manner is vital, and being able to quantify a return on a marketing investment is a must.
Through Comscore’s extensive, global research in the digital advertising space, we’ve identified key Lessons Learned that help shed light on the current state of the industry and guide us on a path toward more effective planning, stronger evaluation and overall improved results for media buyers and sellers.
Media Buyer Resources
Media Seller Resources
|Lessons Learned: EU Edition||Checklist for Media Buyers.pdf||Lessons Learned: EU Edition||Checklist for Media Sellers.pdf|
Comscore solutions for Media Buyers & Sellers
Comscore validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE®) is a holistic ad and audience delivery validation solution that provides deep campaign insights, in-flight reporting and daily alerting.
- Used by media buyers and sellers
- Enables in-flight campaign management and optimisation
- Evaluates audience delivery, viewability, brand safety, geographic delivery, engagement and non-human traffic
- Behavioural segment reporting
- Reports data by publisher, placement and creative
- Enables increased campaign effectiveness and decreased waste
Comscore validated Media Essentials™ (vME™) is a comprehensive measurement solution that evaluates ad inventory across a site or network of sites for strategic pricing and packaging.
- Used exclusively by media sellers
- Measures ad inventory across a site or network of sites
- Evaluates viewability, engagement, geographic delivery and non-human
- Reports data by ad slot, site section and creative size
- Enables increased revenue by maximising high-value inventory