Year in Review 2022
If you’re looking for actionable insights to build audiences on audio streaming platforms, we unpack one of the largest platforms in the world: Spotify.
Today, Spotify reaches 42.4% of the total digital population, compared to reaching just 35% pre-pandemic.1 Here, we dive deep into who makes up Spotify's audiences and how they've evolved since 2019.
We also take a close look at the interests of the average Spotify consumer and their buying habits.
Spotify continues to build its ecosystem and expand its audience through sponsorships. A strong example is how it effectively bridges the fans of music and sports.
Spotify continues to build its ecosystem, including tools for creators to help them build communities across music, audiobooks, podcasts and other formats.
For more on building audiences on audio streaming platforms or to learn about how they navigate other content, get in touch with our team here.
1. Comscore MMX, Key Measures, Spotify, Total Audience, January 2023
2. Comscore MMX, Demographic Profile, Spotify, January 2023
3. Spotify Q4’22 Update
4. Comscore MMX, Media Trend, Spotify, Total Audience, December 2021-December 2022
5. Shareablee, Content Pulse, December 2022
6. Comscore Plan Metrix, Audience Profile, Spotify, Total Audience, Nov/Dec 2022
7. Shareablee, Partnership Explorer, 2022
8. Shareablee, Content Pulse, Jan/Feb 20239. Shareablee, Cross Platform Social Overview, 2022