2016 Global Digital Future in Focus
The Global edition of Comscore’s ‘Future in Focus’ series compiles data from desktop, smartphone and tablet behaviour from more than 40 countries to build a picture of trends shaping the digital landscape. Using examples from a selection of non-US markets, this report outlines behaviours that have altered audiences and media consumption in a multi-platform world. This study delivers a macro-level understanding of the digital landscape, as well as highlighting specific outliers that can give media owners and advertisers an edge when acting globally or locally.
Key topics within the 2016 edition include:
- New implications of multi-platform on content and advertising
- How desktop consumption has evolved and remains relevant
- The rise of ‘mobile only’ audiences
- Challenges and rewards on the mobile app ‘battleground’
- Factors influencing platform selection
- Polarisation of audiences and behaviours across devices
- The rise of digital video across all platforms
For more information on this report please, contact us.