State of OTT
Half of U.S. Wi-Fi households now stream over-the-top (OTT) content like Netflix directly to their TV an average of 1 hour and 40 minutes every day. Although OTT viewing continues to carve out a growing share of the media consumption landscape, the market has not been well understood due to a lack of measurement.
Download this presentation where we present data collected via our Total Home Panel™, which is helping to fill in key measurement gaps in the OTT market and shed new light on which OTT content services are being watched across which media devices in U.S. households today.
Some key topics in the presentation include:
- Topline insights on penetration and viewing engagement of OTT households
- Leading OEM brands for media devices in the home
- Usage of OTT streaming devices, including smart TVs and streaming sticks/boxes
- Viewing habits of key OTT household segments, such as "streaming-only" and "skinny bundle" households
- Analysis of leading OTT content services such as Netflix and Amazon Video