The 2017 U.S. Mobile App Report
Mobile apps account for 57 percent of all digital media usage, and smartphone apps alone capture more than half of digital media time spent.
Why have apps become such a powerful force in our daily media lives? The power of habit. The 2017 U.S. Mobile App Report explores the dynamics of mobile media consumption, audiences, and user habits to understand what’s driving this mobile activity, how it has evolved, and how publishers and advertisers can take advantage.
Some key topics covered in the report include:
- Mobile app vs. mobile web usage and audience behavior
- Highlights of top-ranking and fast-growing apps
- App activity among Millennials and other valuable audience segments
- Consumers’ attitudes and perceptions towards apps and the app landscape
- Usage habits and behavioral tendencies of app users
- Deep dives into several app categories, including retail, gaming and online dating