State of Retail
2019 has been a landmark year for the retail and ecommerce industries. Online spending continues to grow, retailers are experimenting with new voice technology, and an abbreviated holiday shopping season looms on the horizon.
Our annual “State of Retail” webinar took an in-depth look at the trends and technology in the retail space.
This webinar answered key questions, such as:
- How has digital commerce and consumer sentiment evolved in the past decade?
- Which retail categories are experiencing the fastest growth?
- Which retailers dominate the online research and shopping process?
- How is voice technology impacting the retail space and how can retailers adapt?
- What does an abbreviated holiday shopping season mean for retailers?