Year in Review 2022
Our 2022 Year in Review Webinar went live on February 28th where we shared our full wrap of 2022 from our holistic view of tv, digital, social, gaming, and movies consumers.
From cross platform video, to advertising in gaming, and accelerating trends in digital retail, our webinar broke down the actionable insights that pointed to shifts in audience behaviors and the pathways to thriving for brands and publishers.
Some key insights included:
- What digital commerce trends have driven the record of $1 Trillion in online retail spending?
- How is livestreaming growing among Gen Z and millennial gamers?
- What growth is expected at the domestic and international box office with more movies forecast, more often?
- How is the power of linear and streaming video leading to the quantified total time spent with video?
- How much have U.S. households increased their CTV streaming in the last year?
Ian EsslingSenior Director, Survey Insights
Jason CloughSenior Director, Partnerships & Insights
Renee NelsonSVP, GM, Television and Cross Platform Products
James MuldrowVice President, Product Management
Danan RenVice President, Client Insights
Paul DergarabedianSenior Media Analyst
Rachel GantzManaging Director, Proximic