Per Executive Order 14042, new or prospective Comscore, Inc. employees in the United States, must provide proof of complete vaccination, or approved exemption on the first day of their employment.
What You'll Do in This Role
• Develop, implement, operate, and improve test and task automation to support Functional UI, API and Performance testing including test environment setup and validation, test data preparation and data verification
• Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle, including analyzing requirements, developing test plans, test cases, and execution of test scripts
• Writes and executes detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
• Documents software issues and enhancement requests and assists development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the problems found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests
• Determines when additional initiative is required to meet scheduled work and undertakes it
• Verifies resolved JIRA issues and maintains accurate status for JIRA issues entered and assigned
• Assists fellow team members and customers with problem reporting and resolution and maintaining appropriate follow-up communications throughout the resolution process
• Responsible for QA estimation and scheduling process
What You'll Need in This Role
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience/knowledge desired
• 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance required
• Hands-on experience with development or automation scripting in C#, Java, Python, XCode, Ruby, or Perl (one or more)
• Experience with Selenium Web Driver is required
• Knowledge and experience with API validation testing (using Postman/JSON/Rest client) is highly desired
• Knowledge of OS (i.e. Windows, Mac OS, Linux) and/or mobile platforms (i.e. iOS. Android, Windows Mobile, etc.), web browsers, networking skills, and basic hardware knowledge including router setup
• Knowledge of or experience in the TV, Radio, Digital or Print ratings business desired
• Excellent logic and troubleshooting skills, independently identifying root causes and possible resolutions
• Knowledge and experience using Linux/Unix command line highly desired
• Knowledge and experience writing SQL queries
• Knowledge and experience using version control software desired
• Experience with issue reporting and tracking tools such as JIRA desired
• Strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
• Desire and ability to learn new skills and improve upon current skills
• Familiarity with web debugging/sniffing tools
• Must be able to work independently and complete projects with minimal supervision
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
• Ability to comprehend complexity, to fully understand a product with all its business and technological implications in order to become a subject matter expert, and to approach the improvement of its quality from that perspective
At Comscore, we’re pioneering the future of cross-platform media measurement, arming organizations with the insights they need to make decisions with confidence. Central to this aim are our people who work together to simplify the complex on behalf of our clients & partners. Though our roles and skills are varied, we’re united by our commitment to five underlying values: Integrity, Velocity, Accountability, Teamwork, and Servant Leadership. If you’re motivated by big challenges and interested in helping some of the largest and most important media properties and brands navigate the future of media, we’d love to hear from you.
Comscore (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a trusted partner for planning, transacting and evaluating media across platforms. With a data footprint that combines digital, linear TV, over-the-top and theatrical viewership intelligence with advanced audience insights, Comscore allows media buyers and sellers to quantify their multiscreen behavior and make business decisions with confidence. A proven leader in measuring digital and set-top box audiences and advertising at scale, Comscore is the industry’s emerging, third-party source for reliable and comprehensive cross-platform measurement. To learn more about Comscore, please visit Comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To comply with federal law, Comscore participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire.
Quality Assurance Engineer II https://www-stage.comscore.com/esl/Sobre-Comscore/Carreras/Vacantes?sfid=139
Si ya tiene una cuenta y desea editar o eliminar su perfil, pedir información o comprobar el estado de su aplicación, por favor inicie sesión.