Comscore 2014 Argentina Digital Future in Focus Report is Now Available for Download
Argentina Has the Second Highest Penetration of Social Media Usage in the World
Buenos Aires, Argentina, October 29th, 2014 – Comscore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a global leader in measuring the digital world, today published its 2014 Argentina Digital Future in Focus report with the prevailing trends in web usage. The report, available to the public as a complimentary download, provides a year in review of the major shifts in digital consumer behavior that occurred in various online sectors, including social media, sports, news/information, retail, online banking and travel. Furthermore, it examines what insights can be gathered from these trends and what that means for the year ahead. The report is based on home and work internet usage on desktop computers among persons age 15 and older. To download a copy of the 2014 Argentina Digital Future in Focus report, please visit: http://www.comscore.com/ArgentinaFutureinFocus2014
Key Insights from the 2014 Argentina Digital Future in Focus report includes:
- In the last year, the online audience in Latin America grew 12 percent to 179 million unique visitors.
- Argentina is the third largest online audience in Latin America after Brazil and Mexico with 18.6 million internet users.
- Social Media is the top category among Argentinians in terms of time spent online.
- Argentina has the second highest penetration of Social Media usage worldwide at 97.6%.
- Argentina has the highest penetration of internet users visiting Sports sites in the region. On average, 1.5 million Argentinians visit Sport sites every day.
Comscore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Senior Director, Global Marketing
+52 (55) 6827-8330