20 Ottobre 2014
2014 Argentina Digital Future in Focus
Relatore: Comscore SVP of Latin America, Alejandro Fosk, and Comscore Country Director of Argentina, Marcos Christensen
The “2014 Digital Future in Focus Argentina” analyzes online audience trends by category and demography and provides a preview of the innovations to come in Argentina in 2015. Here are some of the highlights provided by Comscore SVP of Latin America, Alejandro Fosk, and Comscore Country Director of Argentina, Marcos Christensen during the presentation:
- In the last year, the online audience in Latin America grew 12% reaching 179 million unique visitors.
- Argentina is the third largest online audience in Latin America after Brazil and Mexico with 18.6 million unique users.
- Social Media is the category with more minutes on PC/Laptops screens for Argentinians.
- Argentina has the second highest reach for Social Media sites worldwide.
- Argentina has the highest reach for Sports sites in the region. On average, 1.5 million Argentinians visit Sport sites every day.
- There is a migration to mobile consumption: the usage of non-PC devices in Argentina is at 13.1%. The dominant operating system is Android.
- Clicks are at best an incomplete – and at worst a misleading – metric.
- Reach and Frequency are beginning to be considered the most relevant metric to measure impact.