Indian Film Industry Forum: Making Movies in Times of Corona
- Este evento já aconteceu -
Comscore, the global box office measurement leader, has been organising a series of webinars across the world to understand the impact of the Corona pandemic on the industry and the road to recovery.
Our third webinar titled 'Making Movies in Times of Corona' will explore what the movie business will look like post lock-down. Leading producers and filmmakers will weigh in on how this crisis is affecting production and the creative aspects of movie making. The resumption of film shoots will dictate when movie theaters can re-open, because without movies, they wouldn’t have anything to screen. During this webinar we will try to find the answers to some of these questions, and more.
- Mahesh Bhatt - Renowned film maker and thought leader
- S.S. Rajamouli - Director of India's biggest blockbuster Bahubali Franchise and the upcoming multi-lingual historical fiction RRR
- Lokesh Kanagaraj - Director of Tamil blockbuster Kaithi and Thalapathy Vijay's upcoming Tamil film Master
- Nag Ashwin - Director of the award winning Telugu bio pic Mahanati and the next film of super star Prabhas, a multi-lingual sci-fi extravaganza
- Vikramaditya Motwane - Award winning film maker and creator of Sacred Games
- Anjali Menon - Award winning writer of Ustad Hotel and Director of the Malayalam film Bangalore Days
- Suresh Babu Daggubati - Ramanaidu Studios, Hyderabad
- Arturo Guillen - EVP & Global Managing Director, Comscore Movies
The conversation will be organised by Comscore along with Film Companion, a leading digital platform on movies founded by film journalist and critic, Anupama Chopra.