Comscore Cinema ACE™ (Auditorium Control Engine) is a theater management system (TMS) that helps drive productivity and efficiency across digital cinema operations.
Cinema ACE connects auditoriums, centralizes content management and automates the transfer of features, trailers and encryption keys. Cinema ACE automates time-consuming theater operations, enabling staff to focus on serving customers.
Auto-ingest only the content you need, then build shows using the first TMS to automate show playlists based on point of sale (POS) schedule and film title, screen or showtime rules.
Access real-time statuses of shows, players and system health to ensure smooth operations and positive customer experiences.
Database Hosting Options
Keep on-premise or host your database in the cloud to reduce hardware expenditures and power consumption.
- Oversee your entire complex from a single screen and easily troubleshoot with the click of a mouse.
- Easily and quickly program screens with playlists based on customizable rules for ads and trailers.
- Save time and reduce human error by automating cues for lights, curtains and sound.
- Save hard drive space by auto-ingesting only the content formats you have scheduled.
- Streamline staff onboarding with a guided workflow and training tips built into the interface.
- Choose a system that matches your budget and resources with the ability to leverage database hosting on-site or in the cloud.
- Combine with Comscore Enterprise Web to have one qualified staff member title map and build packs for your entire circuit at once.