Exhibitor Management System provides a virtual staff of booking agents and accountants to clients to assist with and automate crucial business functions. A trusted dynamic SQL database application, Exhibitor Management System is designed to fully record, track and report on the critical details of your business
- Optimize your operations by streamlining bookings and holdovers.
- Easily manage terms at the film, theatre or distributor level, or create rate cards for set scale term deals.
- Make more informed decisions with access to more than 20 standard reports in every area of operations, which can be scheduled for emailing to theatres or studios.
- Save hours of staff time by integrating Flash and final box office report (BOR) data from Comscore Box Office Essentials and Comscore Swift.
- Quickly communicate booking decisions and payment info to clients and studio partners via multiple booking agent-specific reports.
- Invoice your clients based on play week bookings or a percentage of box office.
- Increase automation and create scalable efficiency by managing accruals, payment requests, and box office audits circuit-wide.
- Save time by electronically delivering BOR and voucher data directly to distributors.
- Prepare effectively for year-end audits by utilizing detailed internal security and auditing functions.